We necessarily go through a lot of prototypes when developing a new design. We build the same thing over and over again with variances to figure out which works best or the most efficient way to build.
The result is that a lot of good, serviceable gear is built that will never see the light of day because it does not meet the final production specification, has deviations from the design or minor cosmetic errors.
Some of these may be of interest to our customers.
So we’re making them available. For free.
Prototypes are made available to readers, when and as available, posted below on a first come, first served basis.
- What you see is what you get.
- Limit one (1) per customer.
- First come, first served.
- $5 shipping via USPS, CONUS/APO/FPO only.
- Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no prototypes available at this time but there will be.